Sunday, November 16, 2014

Newshour-My Ex

I have thought long and hard about posting this website, and CBC news report, to my viewers. It is done with the greatest empathy, and sorrow, for a life that could have been beautiful, and instead it has been a life of sorrow. I think that God grieves when we take the wrong turns in life, and thereby scar many in the process. I do believe that the possibility exists,that Alex has an extended family here in BC as well that he may have abandoned. The last I saw him was with a 3 year old boy at a flea market, (I presume it was his son),and that was around 1988 ish. Reading his death certificate on line, indicates that he married another Maria, the constable. This Maria however, he feels, took all his assets that he worked for in Florida.  This is a story about  life. It is the story of what happened to my ex. I'm sure there is a lot of things that remain still unclear, however, one day we will know everything about everyone. The veil will be lifted, and the truth will be told.
I am posting this in the hopes that something can be learned from this. So here it is.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/florida-shooting-suspect-declared-dead-now-living-free-in-edmonton-1.1931209

No comments:

Post a Comment