Tuesday, November 18, 2014

'All In Your Head'

Can you imagine being told by professionals, trained to help you, that whatever your feeling does not exist? How insensitive? How true is the saying, "sticks and stones may break your bones but words(names) will never hurt me."?

Words can and do hurt. It could cause pain that can never go away, leaving an invisible scar that someone carries for the rest of their lives. Sometimes people even start to believe that if someone is saying these things, they must be true.

You're crazy. I am crazy
It's in your head I must be making it up.
There's nothing wrong with you I'm normal
You're doing this for attention. I'm doing this for attention


Watch what you say, say what you mean, and mean what you say.

 What was in Deborah's head when she sang this?
 https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154533501145035&set=vb.613530034&type=3



No comments:

Post a Comment