Saturday, November 8, 2014

Just a Reminder; Town Hall Meeting

Once we all did our civil duties and voted on the 15th of this month, it is most important that we mark November 22nd down in our Calendar and spend 2 hours of our day to attend this town-hall meeting. Please bring family and friends, as this issue is not going away. Do dress warmly, as I'M NOT SURE IF WE WILL ALL HAVE SEATS INDOORS. 

I just found out that there is some law in place that forbids media from reporting on suicide. The fact is that depression leads to suicide and people need to be made aware of the very seriousness of this epidemic. I have so far met with two psychologist, and the entire team that treated Deborah.  When I am in a better frame of mind, I would like to discuss what we have learned. My student nurse daughter was in attendance at this meeting.

Here is the reminder to everybody.


I just wanted to send you a quick update on our suicide town hall. I am happy to announce that we have confirmed a date and venue. The town hall will be on Saturday Nov. 22nd (time TBD-will be in the afternoon however) and will be at the Strawberry Hill Library located on 7399-122 St, Surrey BC (Newton). time is 2-4 pm.

Thank you in advance, so very much for your support and presence by being there. I thank you all for my viewers in the countries mentioned below. Even Belarus is on Board. The fact that there is interest in so many countries is very encouraging to me. Though numbers are not so important, but the representation from countries is very special to me.

EntryPageviews
Canada
4300
United States
254
Mexico
76
Colombia
52
Hungary
27
Japan
15
France
14
United Kingdom
12
Ireland
8
Romania
5

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could be there but will be in Calgary, Ottawa and Montréal we hope and pray this meeting will be helpful to all

    ReplyDelete