Thursday, October 15, 2015

What Will Soon Occur- A Summary

News Feed

Please share this on your timeline as a wake up call to warn the called and to prepare the bride. This important warning explains what will soon occur and everyone needs to take at least a few minutes to read this and pray to understand what this means to you.
ATTENTION: Obama & the Pope were sent by satan to deceive the world. After the rapture holagrams in the sky will appear stating all religions are one. Dont take any pill, chip, or injection mandated by the government. The mark of the beast brings eternal damnation and torture to all that take it. So we must REPENT and SEEK the Lord with all we have now. Today could be your last chance to get right to be part of the blessed hope. God is going to judge this world and our life is about to drastically change. I believe the dollar will collapse and the power grid will shut down to usher in the NWO. A major earthquake will occur around the time of the rapture to usher in martial law. This will be implemented by Obama who is the son of perdition. Many will be sent to FEMA camps for refusing to take the mark of the beast after a virus is released. The pope will state that aliens took those who were not ready for the change to come and that God took the tares out of the world. This actually occurs at the end of the tribulation not the beginning. The greatest deception in history will come in the name of peace and unity. Just stay strong in the Lord until the day of atonement. I don't want anyone to miss heaven or experience the hell that will come upon this earth. If you are left behind just realize that it's Gods will and He has a purpose for you to be a witness for Him. The greatest revival in history will occur because Christians will have to die for their faith just like the apostles did. Many prophets were mocked and scoffed at and this too will happen in the last days. I pray that we are all counted worthy to escape these things and stand before the Lord on that day.
We are now officially in the 10 days of awe in which the Lord is judging everyone very closely to decide if their name will be written in the Lambs book of life which will be sealed this year on the day of atonement (October 23rd). This day will begin the start of the final week of Daniels seven sevens which is known as Jacobs trouble (Read Daniel 9). This is also the date in which I believe will be the crossing over (bride will get new glorified bodies) in which the spiritual realm crosses our dimension (aliens will be seen and a darkness will be felt) which was what the 9/23 warnings were all about. Since the hebrew (julian) calendar was off a month everything that was supposed to happen in September will occur by Nov 5th now. Halloween will be a very bad day for Christians and I highly recommend that everyone stays inside from October 23rd to all the days leading up and the 5 days after this evil pagan holiday. God bless you all and please repent of any sins and surrender everything to Jesus. We must all pray and worship Him now more than ever, read the word and speak it over our life, and if the lord leads you to fast or give something up that is preventing you from being obedient to His word please do. He is trying everyones hearts and if someone wants to mock or scoff at me or His bride that persons portion will be will be the same as the unbelievers (Read Matthew 25).
The final feast days of the 70th Jubilee since the Israelites entered the promise land start today but nothing could happen till Nov 5th.Today lines up perfectly with the last shemitah collapse in 2008 (2570 days). It is also the first day of the Jewish year 5776 which is considered the year of light (lucifer). Im not setting specific dates but I believe everything will occur within this time frame based on my understanding of bible prophecy, bible codes, times, seasons, signs, and the jewish culture in general. If nothing happens by Nov 5th the bride is in darkness and we are going through the tribulation. I will then admit that we were never meant to know the visitation of His second coming so there will be no need to speculate about it any more. I will not lose the oil of gladness in my lamp however and will serve the Lord with all my heart all the days of my life regardless...
I have devoted the last two months of my life and have lost most friends, been excommunicated from churches and fellowships, and have had family distance themselves from me. I have sacrificed my savings, time, and everything else the Lord has asked me to lay down in fulfilling His purpose and if Im wrong I will answer to Him and not man. I have been called for the purpose of preparing the bride and to warn the guests of the bride about what is soon about to happen and I wont tolerate any more slander. If you want to miss the rapture and go through the tribulation be my guest but please dont try to take anyone with you that is viewing my posts. I dont want to say I have any followers because I know people follow Christ and not me. I am nothing without Christ and have nothing unless He has given it to me. I am not angry with anyone and although I do rejoice when I am persecuted there are people that are telling me that they are hurt by what others are saying about me which is why I was led to post this. I love you all and forgive everyone for everything and hope you can forgive me for trying to warn you about the worst judgement to ever occur in human history. God bless and Father please forgive them, for they know not what they do...
I gain nothing on earth for revealing this and am even risking losing my reputation and my witness. How many of you have done something with all your heart for the Lord? True love is laying down your life for your friends. I have lost my job for stating what I believe. I have sacrificed money and time for getting the word out there. I even have lost friends and distanced myself from family in obedience to the Lord. If I'm wrong let God be the judge. All that I ask is that everyone waits until the day of atonement at the end of the month before making any judgments since that is when God will judge the world according to their works.
Lets begin with the greatest commandment from the Lord Jesus Christ...
Mark 12:30
Jesus answered, "The foremost is, 'HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD; 30 AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR
GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.' 31"The second is this, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' There is no other commandment greater than these."…
Now please ask yourself these 5 questions...
What is your heart directing you to do in your life and are you following your will or His?
What dominates your thoughts and do you have a earthly or spiritual perspective?
What are you storing in your soul for eternity and are are you becoming more foolish or wise?
What gets you through the hard times and do you rely on your strength or His?
Is your witness (exemplified through Godly living) more important than your own pleasures and wants?
Only God knows your heart and if you will be taken in the rapture or left behind to do His work. Many people that go to church will be left behind because their hearts are not right with Jesus yet and this is all part of His plan. I love you all dearly and hope you can take some time to carefully read through this and consider the things the lord has placed on my heart to tell you. If there is anything that the Lord is convicting you of this is the time to be obedient. Whether it's unconfessed sins that you need to repent of or unforgiveness in your heart just let it go and turn to Jesus.
We need to ask ourselves if we are being influenced by any of these things: Negative thinking, coldness towards the things of God, doubt, fear, worry, anger, bitterness, covetness, pride, rebellion, sexual sin, idolatry, hatred, drugs or alcohol, envying, partying, gossiping, foolish living, foolish speaking, lying, cheating, stealing, being greedy, selfishness, uncleaness, or even holding on to false doctrines or beliefs that don't line up with scripture.
We need to surrender everything to Jesus now and pray we are found worthy to escape what will come upon this world which may possibly be next week.
Jesus is coming back for a bride who is watching, waiting and ready. Not someone who is too busy for Him, focused on the things of the world, or disobedient and unloving to His people. Would you marry a spouse who was like that?
I know that for many reading this you probably dont know me or understand why I say and do the things I do. Just realize that almost everything I post is led by the Holy Spirit which I realize may be hard for most to grasp. When we completely surrender everything to Jesus and seek Him with all we have He takes over our life and we are no longer in the drivers seat. This is how we become born again and is how we are meant to live as true Christians. I have fought the good fight and have finished the course by living for Him with all my heart, soul, mind and my strength.
We are about to enter into the most trying days of our lives next week and I wanted to give you hope and comfort you with these words. I have never been so sure about anything in my life other than my faith in Him and I hope you take this very seriously. I apologize for anything I have said or done that didnt go the way I have said and hope you can forgive me. Just realize that it was all done from love and was meant to be. Soon you will understand that everything happened this way for a reason. I really hope to see you all in Heaven when the Lord takes His bride home.
I believe that we become sealed with the Spirit as a confirmation when we are born again. However, we must surrender ourselves to Christ to have the early rain poured out and come to a point of brokenness for the latter rain to come. But if God starts a work in you He will finish it until the day of Jesus Christ. We are all at different points in our walk and it is God who gives the increase and the gifts. I believe the evidence of being filled with the Spirit is the fruit of our lives. I believe we should all be asking for God in desperation to pour out His Spirit on us because it says He will give it to us if we ask. It took me a few weeks of earnestly asking for the filling of the Holy Spirit before I received it. I used to live a life of debauchery but after that day when I was filled and spoke in the heavenly language all of that went away. It says that speaking in tongues is a sign to the unbelievers but I believe we should all be able to do this if we are filled. We should continue to seek God for this gift until it manifests. For those that don't have the filling of the Spirit within they won't be able to see or enter the kingdom of God and won't have His power operating in their life. However they will still go to heaven if they confess Jesus Christ as Lord and believe in their heart that God raised Him from the dead. I believe this is the seal of God on their foreheads which causes them to do His will. It's all a matter of the heart and God gives to whom He chooses. If anyone thinks they are not going to heaven because they aren't doing enough this is evidence they are saved. Only when we are convicted and see ourselves as a sinful creature in desperate need of God can we experience true salvation. I hope this helped you and my prayer is that it gives you a better understanding of what being born again means. May God bless and protect you during this time of trial.
If you have not received Jesus Christ into your heart as your Lord and Savior please read this scripture below aloud and believe it in your heart to escape the things to come and enter the kingdom of Heaven and may God bless you...
Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Titus 2:11-15 KJV
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, [12] Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; [13] Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; [14] Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. [15] These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

For those that have entered into eternal life here is how you should live in this life...
Live an abundant life by practicing these 12 Rules:
1. Live your word (don't deny any vow)
2. Assume nothing
3. Take nothing personal
Psalm 119:165
Great peace have those who love Your law, And nothing causes them to stumble.
4. Always do your best
Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
5. Never react always respond (fear and anger gives into emotions which causes us to lose control of our Spirit).
Pride and selfish ambition causes people to react. We can't put out fire with fire. Respond with restraint and pray for God to direct us In what to do.
6. God may allow anything for His glory
John 19:11
Jesus answered, "You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin."
7. Everything works for good for those that love Him and do things that are pleasing to Him.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who
love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
8. Ask for wisdom from above
James 3:17
But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
9. Be in an attitude of prayer and always be ready to hear His voice
1 Thessalonians 5:16-22 NKJV
Rejoice always, [17] pray without ceasing, [18] in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. [19] Do not quench the Spirit. [20] Do not despise prophecies. [21] Test all things; hold fast what is good. [22] Abstain from every form of evil.
10. Always praise the LORD to take command by faith and He will live in the center of the praises (praise the Lord, thank you Jesus, Hallelujah)
Psalm 22:3
But You are holy, Enthroned in the praises of Israel.
11. Don't be afraid to draw a line in the sand to get confirmation
12. Surrender everything to Him
Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.
Psalm 39:1-13 NKJV
I said, "I will guard my ways, Lest I sin with my tongue; I will restrain my mouth with a muzzle, While the wicked are before me." [2] I was mute with silence, I held my peace even from good; And my sorrow was stirred up. [3] My heart was hot within me; While I was musing, the fire burned. Then I spoke with my tongue: [4] "LORD, make me to know my end, And what is the measure of my days, That I may know how frail I am. [5] Indeed, You have made my days as handbreadths, And my age is as nothing before You; Certainly every man at his best state is but vapor. Selah [6] Surely every man walks about like a shadow; Surely they busy themselves in vain; He heaps up riches, And does not know who will gather them. [7] "And now, Lord, what do I wait for? My hope is in You. [8] Deliver me from all my transgressions; Do not make me the reproach of the foolish. [9] I was mute, I did not open my mouth, Because it was You who did it. [10] Remove Your plague from me; I am consumed by the blow of Your hand. [11] When with rebukes You correct man for iniquity, You make his beauty melt away like a moth; Surely every man is vapor. Selah [12] "Hear my prayer, O LORD, And give ear to my cry; Do not be silent at my tears; For I am a stranger with You, A sojourner, as all my fathers were. [13] Remove Your gaze from me, that I may regain strength, Before I go away and am no more."
Galatians 1:10
For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
Matthew 5:11-12
"Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. [12] Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
1 Corinthians 4:1-5
Let a man so consider us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. [2] Moreover it is required in stewards that one be found faithful. [3] But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by a human court. In fact, I do not even judge myself. [4] For I know of nothing against myself, yet I am not justified by this; but He who judges me is the Lord. [5] Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one's praise will come from God.

No Man Knoweth the Day or the Hour
Before you ask, please study the following, and bear in mind that Jesus spoke those words to His disciples nearly 2000 years ago, and did not imply that no one would ever know the day or the hour! The Bible answers this theme for you:
It is a superficial reading that leads one to conclude that it is unbiblical that God would ever reveal the time. A good place to start is Revelation 3:3. I always ask, what does this verse say about those who DO watch? Jesus links watching with knowing the hour of His return. Then compare this with Mark 13:33-36 and Matthew 24:42. In one place, Jesus says to watch, because we don’t know the hour. In another place, He says that if we watch we will know the hour. Therefore, we watch in order to learn the hour. This is also brought out in Matthew 24:50 and Luke 21:34-36. The illustration of Jesus coming as a thief in the night is often used to refer to the unexpectedness of His return, but Paul clearly says in 1 Thessalonians 5:2,4 that it doesn’t overtake us as a thief. This is in harmony with Matt. 24:43 and Luke 12:39.
The illustration of Noah in Matthew 24:37-39 indicates that there will be a brief period of time before the end when the knowledge of the time will be revealed. Jesus says that they were marrying and giving in marriage not until the flood came, but until Noah entered the ark! This was 7 days before the flood came, which Noah was fully aware of (see Genesis 7:1,4). It was upon those who did not know the time (by their willful disbelief) that the flood came and took them all away. Jesus does come as a thief and will destroy the wicked inhabitants of the world, but He comes as a friend to the righteous!
The time period before the end that is eluded to in the story of Noah, is again reflected in the parable of the 10 virgins (Matthew 25). While the whole church slept (all 10 virgins), the cry was made announcing the bridegroom’s coming! In the Millerite movement, this was known as the Midnight Cry, and is applicable to that time, but it is even more so applicable today. The cry announcing the bridegroom (Jesus) went out before He actually came. So now, the announcement of His return has gone out beforehand. The wise virgins were prepared for the emergency. Sadly, today, many think it unnecessary or a lack of faith to prepare for the spiritual emergency that is about to hit us. There will be a famine for the word of God, and the foolish virgins who didn’t get the oil (Holy Spirit) while they could, will be hungry then. Jesus warned us to be ready. (Matthew 24:44).
In Acts 1:7, Jesus says that the knowledge of the time is in the Father’s authority, but in the next verse, He indicates that after the Spirit is poured out, we will be witnesses. Again, this is applicable to the early rain, but there is a second application to our day. After the latter rain is poured out, we will be His witnesses… of the times and seasons which the Father has put in His own authority!
It is also clear that Daniel 12:13 is referring to a time immediately after the end of the prophetic days when Daniel would be resurrected. The classical interpretation is that these timelines ended not later than 1844. Again, nothing wrong with that, but there is a dual application, where they are literal days at the very end of time, when it would be more accurate to say that Daniel would be raised at the end of those literal days.
The word of God stands true: God does nothing, except He first reveal His secret (Amos 3:7). This includes the greatest event in history: the Second Coming! So don’t let anyone tell you it isn’t biblical! Chances are, they will say it isn’t biblical, but they can’t give you any sound interpretation of Scripture for their claim! There are certain statements that people like to think are universally applicable, but the Bible indicates that they are not, but specifies the limit of their appreciation of Scripture for their claim! There are certain statements that people like to think are universally applicable, but the Bible indicates that they are not, but specifies the limit of their applicability.
This was sent to me by a friend who has been studying the end times, feast days and cycles and the Jewish culture for over 25 years...
This is my disclosure. The fall feast would have to start after the fall equinox and not in summer like they had said September 13 or 15 because the new moon was not seen till then. The 1st day of autumn which was September 23 then the first new moon after the fall equinox would be the 1st day of Tishri and that would be October 13, 2015.
Making it as follows:
Elul 1 = September 14, 2015
Elul 29 = October 12, the end of the Shemitah year
Tishri 1 = October 13 or Yom Teruah
Tishri 10 = October 23, 2015 or Yom Kippur
Tishri 15 = October 28, 2015 or Sukkot
Please re-call Daniel 7:25 "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."
All so: T.W. Tramm ATTENTION WATCHMEN:
Anyone wondering why the last Shemitah collapse was a non-event may be interested in the following math:
Shemitah collapse #1: September 17, 2001 (Elul 29).
Shemitah collapse #2: September 29, 2008 (Elul 29).
Note: there are exactly 2,570 days separating these two collapses.
What happens if we add 2,570 days to the most recent, 2008, collapse?
We arrive at October 13th, 2015.
What is the significance of October 13th, 2015?
Author of Ancient Messianic Festivals, Ken Johnson, writes:
“The easiest way to verify when the REAL festivals and future prophecies will occur is to memorize the dates of the spring and fall equinoxes…. The first new moon following the fall equinox will be… [the Feast of Trumpets].” (p. 12)
The first new moon following the fall equinox in 2015 is October 13th-14th, the date(s) that, according to Johnson, would represent the “real” Feast of Trumpets.
IT GETS EVEN MORE INTERESTING:
The Book of Daniel states:
“From the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven sevens…” (Daniel 9:25 NASB).
What happens if we subtract Daniel’s “seven sevens” (equivalent to 17,640 days) from the October 13th-14th date?
We arrive at June 27th-28th, 1967, the date the Israeli government issued an official “decree” recognizing Jerusalem as the restored capital of Israel.

Summary/bottom line:
There are exactly “sevens sevens” between the (June 27th-28th 1967) decree recognizing Jerusalem’s restoration and what some would consider the “real” Feast of Trumpets in 2015 (October 13th-14th).
Additionally, there are exactly 2,570 days separating the October 13th-14th (Feast of Trumpets) date from the previous shemitah-collapse in 2008 and, likewise, 2,570 days separating the 2008 collapse from the 2001 collapse.
I was recently sent this video in which a watchman (true prophet that has been giving warnings for over 3 years and has only recently given details like this) explains the spiritual transformation which is explained in 1 Corinthians 15:51-53.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqrjtWaLJ8
This is a recent video done by a friend and fellow watchman (wrote the rapture puzzle) which gives scriptural evidence and verifies what Im stating is very possible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki1iKxCOfeI
Here is another video done by a friend of mine (Kurt Juergens) which provides very important details and explains the meaning behind the 5 calendars we are now operating on (3 gentile and 2 hebrew).
https://youtu.be/i3pO1lOBxe0
Please disregard the dates that I have mentioned in the videos below which are only meant to be a sign post. If you pay attention to the events, prophecies and revelations I have revealed you will have a great understanding of what has taken me hundreds of hours of research to understand and put together.

My personal videos on the Just In Time Ministries YouTube Channel:
https://youtu.be/yZyI7Z2AVUw - A special video I made to encourage the bride
https://youtu.be/lYTXbMNsiHE - Combines 3 prophecies I was given with the explanation through a bible study
https://youtu.be/IhA5e44e3v4 - Message for those left behind
https://youtu.be/mXUUYNZzu44 - Rapture dream from a friend of mine
https://youtu.be/b2TPeW_QBlE - My first video that went viral which includes my testimony and explanation of events

My videos on Elohims YouTube Channel (combination of 4 the ministries of Justin Koetter, Kurt Juergens, Sean Mitchell, & Jeff Feezle)
www.youtube.com/channel/UC6AacxyJPYyZHjKJ4yzCvpg (Elohims Channel)
https://youtu.be/lNM6AGnu-Cc - Explanation of September 23rd and October 6th by friend Kurt Juergens
https://youtu.be/EM85WyC-6SU - Introduction to my blessed hope bible study
https://youtu.be/_lpUvG1h5Hc - New code with encouraging message for the bride (part 2)
https://youtu.be/Q8FszdMaI3o - My full name and calling in the bible code (part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment