Friday, October 23, 2015

Debbunked?



 Jewish truth by Avrumeleh Melamid
Oct 17, 2015

Every one of these so called prophecies have been debbunked .     They are all either mistranslated  taken out of context and often are not messianic at all,  Mathew even quotes from unamed made up  passages that don't exist at all in the Hebrew scriptures but missionaries use them anyway to  fool ignorant  Jews  

Rav Menachem
Oct 17, 2015

+Maria Gordon You are correct that there are many references to JC in your so-called Old Testament. The problem is they are added on purpose. The original Bible was written in Hebrew. It is the same exact text that has been handed down for thousands of years -- the text that we use today. How do I know? The best comparison is from the Dead Sea Scrolls which are estimated to be 2300 years old. They are letter for letter what I have on my shelf next to me as I type (very extensive analysis has been done to prove this).


Your copy of the Bible was a translation from Hebrew to Greek to Latin to English. There are an estimated 20,000 differences between you Bible and mine. Most of those differences are translation deficiencies. But, many, and I mean many differences were intentional to make it look like it is talking about JC when it absolutely is not. I am not saying that JC is not in my Bible. But, every time it is referring to him it is totally negative, even letting us know that when the real Messiah is introduced to the world, Xtianity will be no more (the book of Obadiah is the best example -- Edom is Xtianity). I could write a book on the myriad of false prophecies that have appeared in your doctored version of the true Bible that came from our Creator. Suffice it to say that my 68 years of studying scriptures (both yours and mine) leave little doubt of the validity of what I am saying.


My Reply:

Well, you are an old fart then, if you studied for 68 years. You have calloused your heart to see it your way. Perhaps you were never meant to go to Heaven. I take insult in using the X for Christianity, and the Abbreviation for the Messiah. Keep indulging in your old book, but don't write one, because nobody will want to read it. Your fate obviously has been pre destined. And you are right, there is no validity  in what you are saying , because my Hungarian KJV of the bible is the same as my English KJV.  You love evil, rather than good, you have made your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment