Saturday, October 17, 2015

Went Shopping Today!

I'm always looking for deals. My husband joined me this time. We filled the freezer with day old breads, all kinds, around a dollar a loaf. Then we went to a drug store and bought grape oil, tomato cans, milk, and my best deal,,,, Manuka Honey unpasturized. It is a liquid honey from a blend of Australian and New Zeland Honey, and I am just thrilled. This honey has wonderful properties, and even heals the nasty MRSA (kills off Mersa-which is antibiotic resistant) bug/virus. Good on burns and cuts too, even sore throat.  Honey is good for thousands of years, and is a wonderful prepping item for when times get tough. Today, you can shop for extra points at Shoppers Drug Mart, and if you spend 75 dollars, you get 25 dollars worth of points. Both my husband and I used up all our points, and stocked up on coffee etc. The best bartering items as you all probably know will be alcohol, tobacco, cofffe, Gillette's soap and toilet paper?? I also looked around the thrift stores, and bought a very nice wool scarf,  for $2.50. So here is the link to the benefits of this marvelous honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment