Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Some Days I'm in Demand

Some days I feel like I'm in demand, and other days nobody calls me. I think that  it is best to succumb to their requests as long as you know it will improve their life, and God would be pleased. The lady who lost her home due to an apartment fire before Thanksgiving is still living below us. The time is so short now, that we better just fulfill the last remaining tasks that God has for us.


For instance, I took a lady to early vote the other day, and tomorrow, I will take someone to the food bank. It is out of my way, but I do have free time. So God somehow, tends to fill my free time. I humbly obey.  One lady asked me to go for a walk with her, and her little grand-daughter. It will be lovely to enjoy a stroll around the park. The autumn skies have been beautiful lately, and the foliage in the park should be beautiful. Things like going to the dentist I have been postponing. While some of my family members already caught colds, I seem to be fine. 
 The video below is quiet funny, and get's one thinking.

 
The Biggest Sign of Jesus' Return-You'll Never Guess
 

No comments:

Post a Comment