Thursday, March 19, 2015

It is an Honor to be Writing

It is a great honor to be writing. Yesterday, I particularly had many readers, and I thank God for you all.
Lately, I have been anxiously waiting for a video to come out on you-tube. I think everyone has from Scottie, on eternalrhythmnflow , (the link below is about the Pope)
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Qzg7op0-M
yup, just one word into you-tube. He hasn't come out with a video for some time, as his computer is slow. No matter the case, I've noticed that some of his followers on you tube have been getting impatient and almost mocking him for his "lack of contribution". I think many of us forget that I'm sure, he still needs to make a living, and has other things going on in his life. I hope that my readers don't get impatient with me if I don't write for a while. I think there is much sin in a multitude of words, and if one hasn't got anything to say, it is best to be quiet. I have also been keeping a small booklet as of this month, listing all the things we have been doing daily, in preparation for the wedding as well as my daily contribution to this household, just so that I am not called lazy. Otherwise, I will have to wait until my children have families of their own, so they have a comprehension of the inner strength, and physical strength, and mental strength it takes to pull off raising them. Slandering and older person comes easy, until they themselves get tired in the monotony, and tediousness of life. I forgive them though, because they know not what they are saying, and in the end, they will be enlightened...

Lately, it has been crazy getting Deborah's room somewhat ready for a Japanese student. I still have 2 twin beds including frames etc to be sold before this Saturday. I have decided that only a double bed fits, and I'm throwing out the idea of having two students in that room. With Deborah's Ikea, mirrored wall unit in there, two twin beds just make it overcrowded. Also, I don't think a homestay will appreciate having the beds pushed together either, in the event they can shower me with two students. I also have been calling Cedar Grove, Surrey as to when the youth bazaar sale will be on, so I can donate generously, all the  excess items we have been collecting in our garage, thanks to my frugal purchases. This event by the way is on April 25th I believe, so donations can be dropped off on Friday the day before.

Two of my family members are off doing our tax papers, including Deborah's our sweet daughter. I asked my children to contribute $10 for handling fees, as my dear husband will have to drive to Burnaby, and sit through the preperation of 6 taxation forms. They did not like this idea one bit, and was called a few names by some..... but as adults, I felt then they can get their own taxes done, if they don't want to pay this pittens of a fee.

I am thankful it is spring break and I have no ESL to teach these two Fridays. So everyone, enjoy your spring break whichever week it falls in your neighborhood. Smell the flowers, and enjoy the rain on the west coast.


No comments:

Post a Comment