Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Visions at the Funeral- by Lanny Townsend

Hi, Maria.
I saw Deborah five times in my spirit, at her funeral.
The first time was just a glimpse. She was leaning down, kissing me on the cheek, and I sensed that she kissed everybody who came to the funeral.
The second time I saw her in my spirit, she was standing in front of the coffin looking at us, with a serene smile on her face, so glad to see all of us there. She was taller, as tall as Sarah, I think. She wore a beautiful white robe and she had diamonds in her hair. She looked like a queen.
The third time was during the last song, and she was dancing in the front of the church, gracefully turning and waving her arms with flowing sleeves. This is why, when I poured sand on her coffin, I poured it in the shape of a flourish, like how she had been moving her arms when she danced.
The fourth time was at the graveside. In my spirit, I saw her standing on the other side of the grave, smiling while looking at us all with a calm, serene expression on her face, her hands folded decorously in front of her. She looked like a queen.
The fifth time was when I was standing behind you, Maria, as the coffin was being lowered into the ground. Deborah was standing in front of you, holding your face in her hands, saying something to you. I didn’t hear the words, but I knew she was telling you everything was all right. She had a tender, loving expression on her face, and she wasn’t as tall as the other times. I think this was so that she could look in your face, as you are shorter than what she is now.
Deborah probably wanted to be as tall her sisters. It may have something that she wished when she was a little girl, but forgot about in later years, having gotten used to her own height. God knows all the secret desires of our hearts and He never forgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment