Saturday, June 6, 2015

Wedding Day June 6th

Today is a whole new day. Full of expectation and glamour. I'm sitting here typing with my wet blush pink nails. My dress and make up is on. The flower bouquets have arrived. I'm to keep them in water all the way to the church, and out of the sun. All the bridal party is getting their hair and make up done in Erica's suite. The photographers are also buzzing with excitement. Taking pictures of the dress and the giddy girls who are having hair extensions etc put on their lovely hair. My husband has his wool suit on and his dry cleaned shirts. I patched up all my brown spots and bruises on my arm from gardening, and look forward to an exhaustive day. I may ask a groomsman to do the csardas with me. He is apparently a quick learner. I love my Hungarian heritage and a wedding wouldn't be complete without it. My hair turned out classy, and I will suck in all the bulges that living piled on me.
The night was rough,again I slept very little. At 3 am I took an ativan to help me relax, the emotions are running rampant, the tears are flowing liberally. Deborah is missing, and the joy is overshadowed with extreme sorrow and loss. I had four and now I have 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment