Friday, June 19, 2015

Just4youwellness Fittness Centre, Surrey



Just4youwellness      http://just4youwellness.com/
has fundraised monies to complete the purchase of the Memorial Bench for Deborah. They are holding Gerbera Daisies (African Daisies). As you may have seen, photo's of the cheque dedication, these are some of the same ladies who were there. I was very happy to hear from our politician Sue Hammell, who spearheaded our suicide town-hall meetings. She told me that she would love to attend the bench dedication when it is in fact installed at Bear Creek Park. I am so looking forward to meeting you all again. For Deborah's first anniversary in passing, I was thinking of taking the bench that was made by her friends down to the Fraser River, once again. I have not run it by my family yet, but this is what I envision. Please be vigilant about mental health in your communities. So much more needs to be done.

Start a conversation:
https://www.facebook.com/timetochange/photos/a.121884441299.114559.29813531299/10152820905036300/?type=1&theaterDisplaying image1.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment