Monday, June 8, 2015

"Dance with My Father"


DANCE WITH MY FATHER (Lyrics) - LUTHER VANDROSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQDLu0tRASI

 A must hear piece of music on youtube- a miraculous event that Erica got to dance with her father. Answer to prayers......
  
Below is a small exert from my speech. 
You both deserve praise for making this event so beautiful. Erica, my curly haired beauty, my violinist, my fine boned, tanned princess. I'm not afraid to let go of you as you know your roots. You have blossomed into a beautiful woman whose worth is far above rubies. I'll never forget the Grouse Grind we did together, you kept bouncing to higher grounds while I dragged my legs. Thankfully the way down was on the gondola. Your mind is that of a swift current. I pray it will always be challenged to new heights and your heart will stay soft and pliable to the Heavenly Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment