Friday, June 26, 2015

The Daisy's are Blossoming Again



I'm picking raspberries,grudgingly in the heat. The daisies are and soon in full blossom. This year, Deborah may not be wearing the daisies, but her fragrance is far more precious. We sense her all around us. Some things we haven't dealt with yet. Her suicide notes/letters. Should we burn them one of my girls asked? For now, I feel it unobtrusive in our filing cabinet. The fact that she felt that she had to do this, is bothersome to one of my girls in particular. I'm sure it is bothering all of us, if we want to be frank. It is such a silent killer; depression. How would we ever know, she was so deep in despair? I heard that there was another attempt at suicide two days ago on the skytrain.  The trains were shut down for a time. I'm not sure if the person carried it out or not. The heat is almost intoxicating lately. Thirty degrees celcius.  I don't feel like writing. Everyone seems to be grouchy. My mind is in a hundred places at once. even in the night. When will Deborah's bench be ready? What are her friends doing, will we have more answers in the future? Why is everybody silent? Is there more to know, or I am just going to be tortured with the lack of information for all of my days? Hopefully, it won't be such a long wait now. Jesus will make all things right, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment