Monday, June 22, 2015

The Movies-San Andreas

Soon the school year will be ending. It seems that everyone is in a rush. The roads are busy, the sirens are blaring, the parking lots are full. On the weekend there was a rowdy party next door. I put up with it till 2:30 in the morning, and then I called the police. They responded by waking me up at 4:18 am saying they can't hear anything. So much for police response, and hour and a half after the fact. I called them to complain, and find out their protocol.  Are they really that silly, to call you to tell you, nothing? Should I have told them to not bother calling me about an update, at the moment I placed the call? I'm not trying to be disrespectful here, but what is their protocol? Do they give us an update even when they could not respond in a timely fashion? Is an update to be satisfactory, by saying they did nothing but patrol the area once the party finally finished? So my sleep was non existent that night. Sadly, it prohibited us from going to church the next morning. I have seen a posting from a friend that under no circumstances does he believe we should own guns, not even law abiding citizens.  He says we are to call the police. Well, I wonder how timely they would be, if I needed them. Lately, with all the gang shootings, they have no time to defend us.

 The sole oasis seems to be our home. We had a barbeque yesterday, on Father's day. With one daughter gone on her honeymoon, it was a very quiet day. The Steak and chicken kabobs were delicious, especially when you don't have to do the cooking. My husband enjoyed his portion, and we followed with a movie called the San Andreas. It was really my recommendation, but he turned down an invitation to see Jurrasic Park number who knows how many, by one of my girls. San Andreas is a bit of an apocalyptic film like 2012.        It starts with the Hoover Dam being destroyed.Image result for san andreas movie images

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2EgdYhHAeA


Image result for san andreas movie images

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lh2N7GZ9yA

I'm not sure if it was the wisest thing, to watch this film, but I recall many films, as well as the new American $50 bill that implies this disaster of the Dam breaking. These things, are meant to de sensitize us to prepare us.... in another words, so when the event actually occurs, we are not so surprised. Even the twin tower collapse as you know was foretold, by many things, including the cartoon called the Simpsons, as well as the $100 bill. Now this is not something I like to write about, but we are told to be vigilant and pray. So I'm just bringing this to your attention.

What are the odds of this happening? An older confirmation of this discovery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQN-39sedcc

One thing is for sure, the Rapture will be some occurrence! It will be better than any movie! It may even be reported as extra terrestrials snatching us up. Perhaps that is why the Pope is coming to Philadelphia in September, to tell everyone we have been "taken".  I know I am sounding a little bit like Star Trek now, but truly, the things that are coming are better than any movie we've ever seen. We will be part of an incredible, incredible event that is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment