Monday, December 8, 2014

Orion the Gateway to Heaven

I spent this morning with my suicide support walking group. We walked around the cemetery. The lady who works there and is involved in many support group functions showed us the noble fir that was placed in the middle of the hallway, in the main building. It had beautiful ornaments. It stood at least a majestic 12 feet high, at least. Copper, silver and gold ornaments glistened among the lights. I had the opportunity to write a memorial note on it with Deborah's name on it, her date of birth and death, and love mom on the back. Eventually, those notes will all be burned I was told. Likewise, my Deborah is seared into my soul, with holy fire. She is a part of my DNA, who will never be forgotten, by any of us who knew her.

It was so strange, when about a week ago a lady friend called me and told me that she knows of a lady who sees angels, and she would like to meet with me. Today, in my walking group a lady confirmed that the lady who was in my home is genuine, and to receive gladly what she has to say. The evening was lovely, and she too saw four angels on the bridge just like my family has. She shared that one was saying to her that God feels our agony. My four angels, my daughters, my flesh and soul. It is of tremendous comfort to know, that God knows what we are going through.

Then just yesterday afternoon, I was watching and learning about the Orion shuttle that took off, just recently. I also was reminded of many movies that are biblically similar, including Deep Impact, where we had a black president, martial law, helicopters like locusts the bible talks about, and a rocket that  supposedly intercepts an asteroid.

Asteroid Warning: Bible and Movies Agree - YouTube

Video for asteroids movies and biblically based site:youtube.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqmUM7eisYU
 Uploaded by 9Nania
Recent events in the news and bible predictions correspond to movie plots and all seem to agree.

While learning about the Orion rocket, that finally left our earths atmosphere, I pondered upon 2 other videos about God speaking to Job about certain stars, and suns in the universe that in those days people did not have any knowledge about. This study led me to also ponder on the possibility that Heaven is in the Nebula called Orion. It is a most glorious place in the heavens, leaving scientists baffled, with a deep cave in it, which contains no stars whatsoever. I believe this is where Deborah is now, and this is where all those who love God and do His will; will forever be.
see you tube:
Orion The Gateway to Heaven Part-1

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Hvz6BQeUY

 Orion The Gateway to Heaven Part-2

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIFzWEK9Z44

You have got to see these!!!!!!!!! Come Lord Jesus Come! Maranatha.



No comments:

Post a Comment