Friday, December 12, 2014

Book of Enoch-History Channel

My study tonight is the "Book of Enoch-The Book for the Final Generation" Prepared by the History Channel. It is a book that was not included in our bible, but evenso, crucial for understanding of the last days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79onWInRCOU-this is a film depiction

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfLTlHOOndo- This is the actual book read out to the listener.


I am sitting at home, knowing that I could do several things, but so indecisive. I could be at several places, but somehow, I am not able to pull myself up to go and be an encouragement to others. I am still not myself, and hurting, longing after my baby. I don't know when things will change. Recently, in our community there was the murder of a beautiful eight year old girl who was found in the trunk of a car.  The mother is now undergoing physical and mental health tests before her appearing before a judge. It is surely the last days, so full of grief and sorrow.

My husband brought home a sleep apnea machine. I suppose that may mean two separate bedrooms for the two months of testing. Thankfully, we have coverage from our medical provider.

I take small delight in watching Deborah's sisters move on, in their own small ways. Going out, dressing up like ladies, (away with the mini skirts, using "lady lengths") has somehow kicked in with the passage of time and maturity. Taffeta knee length blue skirt with lace black blouse. How we are evolving in our own ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment