Friday, April 3, 2015

Rapture-Actual Meaning Kidnapped

Today as I went to Costco to get a few items for the weekend. I was considering buying some flowers for Deborah's grave, but did not find one that truly reflected her; pink and white and delicate. As I loaded up several hundred dollars worth of items, of which only the red peppers were a really good deal, I proceeded to a check out clerk.  Her name was Deborah, spelled exactly as my daughters.  A beautiful lady, full of grace, and kindness. I almost fainted at that point.

Another lady told me over the phone the other day, that Deborah is saving up all her presents that she will reveal to us, when we meet her in Heaven one day. She will take great delight in giving us these gifts, that she was not able to give us, after she left. I complained to this woman, that it sounds great, except that I need my daughter now. I need her in our hour of illness, our old age, our struggles. I need her help delivering some newspapers that her dad is too sick to deliver.  We need her to occupy her space and even cause havoc if she has to.  This woman had no mercy for me. She told me that I should not be depending on man for my solutions, but trust and rely only on God. She was right, but this walk is hard. It is crushingly hard, as if bones were about to be put through the grinder at the crematorium. How else can I compare this loss to?  Here is our first Passover without her. I will not call this holiday, Easter, as that has a pagan connotation with the goddess of Ishtar; the goddess of fertility.  I refer to Sunday as resurrection Sunday or Sabbath, on the Saturday. When I first woke up this morning I opened my Hungarian bible to Isaiah 53 which foretold the life, death and resurrection of our Lord, hundreds of years before He came to earth. Since I rarely read my Hungarian bible, though I prefer it, I was grateful to God for leading me straight to the chapter that explicitly describes the true meaning of this Great holy week.  All combined with the third blood moon, that falls on the moadine,(Jewish Feast Day) surely demands our attention.  I pray I will be kidnapped as the you-tube video describes the rapture, and Deborah will be resurrected soon. In the meantime we have to gird ourselves with the full armor of God. Let us not grow weary in well doing, and wait to be caught up in the air.

Remarkably today, we were also listening to more songs for the upcoming wedding in June. There are so many songs to pick. One for the bridesmaids, one for the registry signing, one for the bride, one for the groom as he sits down, one for the first dance, one for the bouquet throw, and on and on. Preparing for the wedding is no piece of cake. I'm sure our Lord is also taking great care in preparation for His perfected saints to join Him for all eternity.  Have a blessed Passover!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQS5QghQKI4
http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/canada/surrey
 www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/canhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC6INLLG82sada/surrey

time and date calendar of blood moon indicated, will be visible from Surrey, BC between 2 am and 7 am.


No comments:

Post a Comment