Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Coroner's Report

I just got a one page copy via e-mail of the Coroner's report on a Ministry of Justice letter head. It states her date and time of death (pm). It says that her reason for her death was from "fall from a height".Death Premise River, Place: Surrey.  Immediate cause of death: Deceleration Injuries. The means: "intentional jump from a height" Classification of death; Suicide. By What Means: Intentional Jump from a height.
All this was signed by the coroner of British Columbia. So few words, such a massive event.

 As I was checking out at the grocery store, yesterday and I mentioned that I wish people were aware of mental health as much as they are about the food bank, the cashier indicated that he went to school with Deborah. She impacted a great deal of people, probably for the rest of their lives.

I don't think the signage on the bridges have changed much, if any, since Deborah died. I don't believe more phones have been installed to the crisis lines. I don't know how many more suicide town-hall meetings we must have for more changes to occur. As I post this blog, I try to be as secretive as I can, so I don't disrupt the quiet peace of our home, that is upon it's members by bringing this to the limelight. As exams, and wedding preparations are under way in my home, I leave it up to my readers to take some action. It is time, don't you think? Even a small thing will make big changes.

  Deborah's you tube video below


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qtbqUHudeg

No comments:

Post a Comment