Saturday, March 9, 2019

Just Waved Good-bye to the Painter

I have just waved goodbye to my painter. The living room which is in some places 22 feet high, was a challenge to paint so we contracted out the painting. I went from a sage green to a pale soft/white grey. The only remaining areas to do are the baseboards and the trims, and window sills. Can you believe it is snowing outside? I will have a more tidy place for the arrival of my grandbaby. First we have to live through another Birthday that Deborah is missing. HERS. She would be 24 years of age this March 14th. !!! I have a hard time sleeping lately, missing her and the love she had for her family and her friends. As I age, this longing to be with her is increasing.
Here is a post from my second oldest daughters post; She will be entering her 3rd Trimester any day. She is studying and fulfilling her promise to Deborah to get her Master's of Nursing studies.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment