Sunday, March 31, 2019

Feeling Deflated

Today, I am having a man who is here on a work permit as a system's developer (computer), look at my suite. The current tenant has everything on the driveway ready to be loaded into a truck. I can't believe how quickly this man has deteriorated by drinking alcohol once again. There is no point in having a good paying job if you will spend it on alcohol. It is one of those days I can't wait to have end. My heart is racing because this tenant has befriended my other tenant and now she feels threatened in some ways. She reached out and made food for him, and helped him, and now he is being rude, and continues to be little us in her face. She promised herself that she would never shack up with a man who smoked or drank. I can see why. The domination of the addiction makes a person loose sight of what is truth. I feel so bad. I wish we did not have tenants. I would love a peaceable life, without the drama. However, the necessity to make ends meet especially when there is disabilities in the household makes one do the unconventional, and often the uncomfortable. We may even have to hold back some of his damage deposit if he doesn't leave the place as he found it  when he moved in. We may have to change the locks as well. Feeling deflated today.

No comments:

Post a Comment