Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Went to the Graveside Today

Today, I went to the graveside. The grass has turned back to green. I watered Deborah's pink carnations, and spent little time there, except to talk to another grieving wife by the name of Virginia. I told her that we live in one of the most exciting times of the entire civilization. I said to her that the graves will be opening very soon, and we will be caught up in the air, and join them in the Heavens. In a nutshell, I told her what this post below explains in great detail. Get ready, this could be the year of the rapture!

Credit to ERF Ministries below.






The countdown ticker is set to the eclipse on September 13. On the Jewish calendar, the Feast of Trumpets follows hours later when the sun and moon set. However, Jewish tradition says that the holy day begins two days later when the moon can be sighted with the naked eye once again. The Feast of Trumpets is likely somewhere inside of a 5 day window - September 13-17. And I am not saying that the rapture is this year. I hope, but I do not know ... nor does anyone else regardless of what they claim.

 http://www.timeanddate.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment