Friday, September 4, 2015

Deborah's Piano Sold

My Dear Readers,
Deborah's Bluthner Piano sold to the daughter of a wonderful pastor. She had 88% on her level ten Royal Conservatory. She tried it out for 45 minutes the second time, to make sure this was it. Surely, the Lord has provided this buyer, and it will be used by three children in the family. My heart is filled with gratitude. It has not been moved yet, as there is problems with the truck of the movers.  It is a very specialized company, and requires skilled set of workers to move a grand piano. I had everything ready, even the back staircase was additionally strengthened with beams so everything would be ideal. Then the news came that they have to make other arrangements or wait for the truck to be fixed. So my living room is in a bit of an upheaval with carpets moved out of the way and so on. Hopefully, the long weekend will provide an opportune time to have it delivered safely to the family.
I am reflecting on how beautifully Deborah played this piano, and even more so visualizing the fine musician she is in Heaven. I long to experience the total bliss, and a long conversation with her when I see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment