Sunday, September 13, 2015

Went to the Grave

Having my cup of  coffee early this morning. After I ran around shopping for a first aid kit, batteries for watches that haven't worked for years, pet food, camping gear including some fancy back packs, I heard a young mom needed some support. Her husband is not motivated and loves playing video games for hours on end. They have small children, and her discouragement was evident all throughout social media. I picked her up after my shopping spree, that had little if no support from my immediate family. We went to Deborah's grave site. That was my second visit that day. This young mom, loved Deborah too, in fact her wedding dress was chosen with my daughter. She brought her daughter, maybe two years of age. It was dusk, the sky was turning grey with a few streams of pink across the skies. Earlier I had trimmed the little grass around her tombstone, and brought roses from our garden to her. Now, a bunny was munching on grass just in front of us. The little girl's amazement, was captivating. Such innocence, such joy; not even realizing that we were not on a playground. After a quiet moment, we proceeded to another location, where the young woman's mother was buried. The little girl and I stayed in the car, while her mom, grieved the mother, and grandma that never saw her grand-daughter. A mom's life is very hard, and can be very lonely. After we picked up a few items of groceries and household must items, and I drove them home. I too grieve the loss of a mother' who never really loved me. I too grieve the loss of a first husband who abandoned me, the family that never knew the Lord, the child that I lost and never got to hold, and the daughter Deborah, who left us so tragically. In the end though, we will be comforted, and God will restore everything that the locust destroyed. Every new day, promises hope, and new beginnings, especially the hope of seeing Jesus Christ face to face. Come Lord Jesus, Come. Open the graves.

Below is some discussions that are going around social media I thought you would find interesting::::

Peter O'Reilly ·

After reviewing moon/sun phases over the next few days, I am convinced if there is going to be any action when the Shofar blows, it will be Monday morning 7:12am onwards (Jerusalem time). The sun will have been up for 50 minutes at that moment and the full moon I am sure will be seen on the rise to the east. The Shofar will not blow on the 13th as it is not permissable to blow on the holy day of Sunday. Monday morning is the key moment. That will be just after midnight in New York and 2:12pm in the Pacific.
But this theory is based on the idea that the blast of the Shofar by men will coincide with 'the trump of God'. Will this happen?
Bijaye Gouroo
What a blessed time to live in !
Luke 21:36
36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy[a] to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
Donald Collins
I heard that there was a dust storm in Israel.. If it is overcast.. how can the witnesses see the new moon.. Do they start the Feast anyway??.. Just wondering??
Walt Crook
They will start the Feast anyway. Leviticus 23:23:25 says, "The Lord said to Moses, 24 “Say to the Israelites: ‘On the first day of the seventh month you are to have a day of sabbath rest, a sacred assembly commemorated with trumpet blasts. 25 Do no regular work, but present a food offering to the Lord.’” The Lord didn't say they had to see the new moon, only to keep this Feast day as stated above.
Like · Reply · 9 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment