Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Gas Moped

It feels a little strange doing my daily things, realizing that there isn't really much time to do anything. I keep reminding myself that Noah went into the Ark seven days before the waters broke open from the deep, and caused only his family to be saved. It could also be seven days to our final day on this earth; something that people have waited for in past generations and centuries. I washed my bed sheets, helped my husband with chores, cooked, and cleaned. I returned to help the family that Deborah assisted for many years. I thought this would be healing for myself and the family with the young son. I wanted to touch all the things that Deborah touched, and walk the floor she walked on, and fold the laundry she folded, play the games she played. It is almost comical to be doing this, knowing that there may not be an end of the month to even get paid, as the Bride of Christ could be raptured. Two posts ago, titled the invitation to the wedding... really shone a light unto the events that will likely unfold. I always new that the New World Order would be birthed at the meeting in Philadelphia, between Obama, and the Pope. However, I never thought of it as a wedding between the two. Politics is marrying religion. Both gay men, centering the world stage, and beginning their world stage entities. There is no invitation to this wedding, but quiet likely the demons from CERN will already be there to gobble up those who were left behind, who did not prepare for the Heavenly Wedding.  The spirit world knows what day and hour and minute the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back for His Bride the Saints of God. So like I said, I feel hesitant to write down dates in my calendar past the 23rd of September. No, not even doctors appointments. I feel like I need to wait to go to the dentist past that date. I also have not had an oil change in the car, but I don't plan on doing that either. A lady said she'll bring dinner over in October, and I didn't want to disappoint her and say, she will likely not find us here, so I told her fine, it would be wonderful to see them. Deep down, all our hope is in seeing the Saviour, and celebrating at His Feast. We can't even imagine how beautiful it will be. I feel like charging up all our credit cards as we know that the financial collapse will eliminate all debt. Perhaps we can be 'careless' for the only time in our lives!!....Maybe I should get a gas moped or something really unique.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment