Sunday, September 27, 2015

Runaway Train from the Park


 Look behind the blue truck!!

I am feeling frustrated again. I had news that my mother is unwell, and has been in an out of the hospital. Her mobility is compromised, and her recovery will take many months. I feel sad of her predicament, her loneliness. Even her Turkish tenant is out of the country. I know that she has melted a little, and seems to be interested in the things of God, now that she is realizing things, slowly...I was able to share with her.I'm told her hair is peppery, white and black.  I think I'm more grey than her. Her greatest preoccupation is that she is no longer able to cry, nor has she cried for several years. Life has hardened her, and for this reason our lives have taken different forks in the road. The best I can do is pray, pray she has heard the gospel in time.
I also feel that on this particular beautiful fall day with the sun shining and the moon about to turn into blood, in a few hours, I have not made time to visit Deborah's grave. My sadness is also, that nobody else has either, from my family. I realize everyone deals differently with grief, but surely, their preoccupation with their own lives cannot be so dense, that they are only consumed with themselves. For a week now, I have been fairly laid up with a sore back, and have not been able to do much. My liver too hurt, and the doctor said that I should eliminate fat from my diet, even when it doesn't appear to be fatty food. Since I have no gallbladder, this complicates things more. I believe it is fair to say that no Hungarian past age forty has a gallbladder.
I also felt stupid coloring my hair, when I was so hoping to be finished with the cares of this life, and enjoy the presence of the Lord, via the gathering together of the Saints. The message today at church was about unfair accusations, and believe me, I live with that daily. The pastor was right in saying, that once we die to ourselves in Christ, it is no longer I who lives, but Christ who lives in me. So, no amount of negative speech should bother me at all. The concern for my families eternal destiny is also something that I cannot loose sleep over. Everyone has a free will and makes the choices they do. In fact, these accusations are all part of the purposes of our Creator.  When the apostle Paul was imprisoned, his ability to minister to the household of Cesar became a possibility, and a reality. So in essence , all things work together for the good to those who love God and are called according to His purpose.  This verse in the bible is profound, and only those who walk the talk can experience it. A true believer should not care about his or her reputation. In fact the more they speak evil of you, the more loved you probably are in the heavenlies.
The other huge downer, was the circus surrounding the visitation of this Last Pope. Imagine the good all that money he wasted, money that the USA doesn't have! He totally made me want to puke.  They can't serve God and Mammon. However, he thinks he is god. I can just imagine what God thought of this abomination that occurred in Philadelphia and New York.
Oh, I almost forgot, my neighbours keep yelling like drunks in a tavern. I am truly afraid that someone will kill each other. Another frustration is seeing this little 2 car train on wheels with a caboose, rolling down my street. It is a new undertaking from across  the park. The Halloween train ride, from the park has moved locations to my sidewalk and street.It obtained wheels, and comes complete with a whistle. Please don't think I don't want children to have fun, but we had no notification from our city or the park, that these trains were going to run loose on Ursus Crescent.  (Ursus means Bear) I waved at the children! The fresh air and sunshine is so much better than going through a spooky tunnel, that I'm sure will be a key attraction as the celebrated evil night draws near.

No comments:

Post a Comment