Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Invitation to the Wedding


My Dear Readers, remember the preparations that went into my daughter's wedding and how much effort it took to get ready? I also told you that there will be another wedding that I will be attending this year, and this has to do with the Heavenly Wedding Invitation. This is a serious thing that I want to bring your attention to. There will be two weddings on the same day. Please listen to the plea and beautiful explanation by this young man, and re-listen to it. I desire with my whole heart that that we will see each other at this wedding to happen in about a week. You truly have only one week left to honor this wedding invitation. Please come to the invitation, and may you have access granted to you on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment