Monday, August 3, 2015

Sounding the Alarm

It is a year like no other. Gay marriages are legalized in America, in all the States. Abortion is rampant, life of a lion which was game hunted is more valuable than that of a human life. Prostitutes are doing poorly compared to previous decades because there are women who give sex freely, instead. Children ages 11 or slightly older have sex, and oral sex is not even considered sex.

 http://subspla.sh/cc698ab
 Above is a father's perspective and  insight into our world today, pastor speaking from Village Church in Surrey, BC   I had the privilege to visit this church with my Japanese student this weekend. They have four services in the morning and one in the afternoon. Next week I will take my Japanese student to a zealous Japanese speaking church, on fire in New Westminister. A barbeque is following the event, so she can mingle. I think I am correct in saying that only .02 percent of the population in Japan are Christians. After the service we went to Deborah's graveside and watered the small pink flowers in the pots. I asked the student to stay in the car. She is not ready to face death. Her only goal now is to go to English classes, and buy maple syrup popcorn, maple syrup cookies, and maple tea as well as maple candy.



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment