Sunday, August 23, 2015

Migrants, the Modern Armament

I am just debating in my head if there is anything worthwhile that I can share with my readers. It is a laid back afternoon, with a breeze, and sunny day. The cats and we have been fed. My homestay student is gone as of the weekend, no pay yet, as the mother company in Toronto is apparently delayed with payments to host families. So I suppose it is like the cat's meow, will we get the months pay or won't we. I had to check the identification of the man who I released the student to, who would ultimately drive her to the airport, since I had never met the man before. How could I possibly release her to a stranger? So after a phone call, we were assured that intact this individual is legitimate, and I gave her a big hug. I feel sad that she had to go back to Japan, so close to the danger zone of North Korea. I had to by faith, trust God that she knows how to get into the ark, the safety of our Lord Jesus Christ. Only in Him will we be safe.

Today, I received a short note from my relative. He liked my blog called 'Cry Wolf', and went on to instruct me about something pertinent to us, that is not in our news.  He shared with me that , when Libia was under the leadership of Kadhafi, they were one of the richest countries in the Arab world. Everyone lived well. They had free medical, free education, and many other perks. The USA caused it's fall and armed the Islamic Nations terrorists (including Turkey). The majority of the migrants are fleeing because of the USA (and Israel). This is the modern form of "armament' against Europe!  Apparently, American ships situated on the International oceans bring over the migrants!  In Austria, the migrants are asked, how did they get so much money, ( as some come with thousands of Euros), and many allude to the fact that the American government has given it to them for their trip. OBAMA is funding the whole thing.
 Below is what he wrote me in Hungarian, I hope you don't mind the excerpt. I wrote back to say to him that Obama is going nowhere, after his term in politics. He already has a position in the United Nations. The New World order is about to come to fruition. The BBC reports that most of these migrants are heading to England and Germany. Can you just imagine, the pressure on these countries, and all of Europe to provide medical, schooling, jobs, and housing for all these people? I personally see civil unrest occurring at a most rapid rate. Cities will be worst hit. I would flee now to the mountains, if at all possible. Do you remember what the economy was like when Hitler came into power? I believe I mentioned it in an earlier blog that the situation in the world resembles the pre Hitler age in at least 15 significant points. I will not go into it here.


 Líbia Kadhafi kormányzása idején az arab világ egyik leggazdagabb országa volt! Mindenki jól élt! Az USA buktatta meg és fegyverezte fel az Iszlám Állam nevű terrorszervezetet (Törökországgal együtt)! A legtöbb menekült az USA (és Izrael) miatt indult útnak! EZ "modern hadviselés" Európa ellen! Állítólag a Földközi tengeren amerikai hajók is hozzák át a menekülteket! Ausztriában kikérdezik a migránsokat hogy hogyan van ennyi pénz náluk (sok ezer euróval jönnek), és a legtöbbje azt nyilatkozta, hogy amerikai alapítványtól kapták az útra! Obama pénzeli az egészet! Persze ez nálatok nincs a hírekben.....



 
In three locations the fence has been broken down in Hungary

















No comments:

Post a Comment