Monday, August 3, 2015

Perry Stone--The Hidden Rapture



I personally totally believe in a pre tribulation rapture. I am so thankful that God gave me a teachable and discerning spirit, so I can prepare myself for the last days, and hours we have here on earth. I simply pray that all my readers will seriously study scriptures, so their lives too may be full, and have the hope that I do in Jesus. He will resurrect us, and those who have died before us.

The Feast of Trumpets is coming up very fast in September, and I can't wait to embrace the Lord in all His fullness, and will for my life. His reward is with Him, don't go tired of serving Him. I just told my relatives in Hungary about the urgency of the times. May they turn from their Catholic religion and trust Jesus alone for their salvation. No idols, no traditions, no rosaries, no saints, no virgin Mary, no pope, only the resurrected Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment