Wednesday, September 5, 2018

My Aunt in Hungary

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting, living room and indoor
My Aunt Anna Csimbok with her son pictured here on her 88th birthday; only survivor of Bakajsza children
My father's eldest sister at age 88. She is photographed here in Fenyeslitke, her birth village. Five girls and 2 boys were the surviving children of 12 live births to my grandma Maria Fekete, and her husband and only child Ferenc Bakajsza. Bakajsza is of course my maiden name as well, since my dad Bela was the youngest child of the 7. I am so thrilled to hear that this lady only in the last couple of years has come to know Jesus as her personal Saviour. She loves having the time to study the bible for the first time in her life. She loves Jesus with all her heart, and having lost a child also in the last 5 years or so, Sanyi (Alex) she has drawn closer to our Maker. We chat infrequently on Skype telephone. I love hearing her questions, and zeal to learn all about the Old and New Testament. Her devotion as a widow of 5 children to her family, and helping them over the many years in their educational and agricultural pursuit has left her with little time for scripture. However, her walk with God has been exemplary. She always helped the disabled, and the needy in her community as the one who delivered the milk in large cans on horsewagon for many years. You can tell she is a woman of strenght, but she shared with me that she would much rather be done with this life here and meet her dear Lord and Savior. She watches many television shows with discernment; the shows that preach the Word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment