Sunday, September 2, 2018

I Realize it is the Labour Day Long Weekend, But...

I realize it is the Labour Day Long Weekend, and many are enjoying time with family and friends before the school year begins, but I have a request. If you have not yet read the post from yesterday "My Year on death row" from the national Post, I urge you to do so. My husband who has chronic pain from Chron's disease has also experienced very similar situations through his family doctor. Eventhough, he knows we have lost a child to suicide, been through more than 3 decades of Chronic pain Deborah's dad was cut off from opioids. They checked his urine, took blood if he was a user of street drugs, and basically his future of getting opioids from his doctor are a monthly ordeal. As you recall I wrote about our family physician sending him to a Marijuana distributor, to find some solution. So so much on this. I feel terrible for those who suffer from Chronic pain, and can't seem to be able to get the pain medication they need. Please be vocal about your journey, because this is a battle that will not be won in silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment