Friday, July 3, 2015

Red Neck Air Conditioning

It is continuing to be very hot here. I am surprised that I have as many viewers as I have in the heat of summer. So, to be honest you motivate me to write. Below is a quick solution to the heat, a red neck airconditioning apparatus. What a project for young boys with their dad. Here is it.
 I have done most of my chores in the morning when it was cooler, and now it is six in the afternoon. We turned off the air conditioning in anticipation of the evening cooler breeze, but there is no such a horse. I have stripped myself of the confines of a bra among other things in order to keep in motion, but hot is hot. I don't know how the people further south than Canada do it. My parents lived in Florida since 1980, and I never did understand how they can be cooped up in the kitchen for most of the day which was air conditioned, and leave the "Florida" room hot, very hot. I sent my husband out to buy us more bottled water for us and food for Moonshine, who has tried to relocate to the newlywed's suite. Sadly, she has kept them up during the night (cat's are nocturnal- I reassured them). I was hopeful, that the adjustment would be easy, but she does not like the isolation, and she is so used to roaming around the entire house. Any suggestions? Should we just let her cry for several days? A veterenerian card came in the mail today addressed to Deborah, to take Moonshine in for her vaccination etc. I handed the card over to my daughter. As much as I would love to, take her for her shots, I am covering only her food cost for now.
 I'm waiting to see what will happen in Greece too; with the economy. The country seems split over a yes and no vote. Who knows, there may be even be civil unrest, which is something a one world government would welcome, by enforcing martial law, taking guns away for law abiding citizens, etc. Imagine only being able to take out a minimum amount of money daily for your personal use. For seniors and retirees, even less money. Please pray more, urgent prayers to God. If you have seen the rapture puzzle, this seems to be the rundown of what may be coming. 21st of September-Day of Peace/There will be violence
                                                   23rd Day of Atonement, Yom Kiepur, Judgement, Pope Francis in US
                                                   24th Asteroids/comets-destroy life as we know it over 24 hours - perhaps ground opening, CERN project in Switzerland and France-opening the Abyss
                                              culminating the 500 days of "climate chaos"

                                          followed by 3 days of darkness until the final blood moon
 

                                         28th - Final Blood Moon, huge significance especially to Israel.

I am simply saying to get educated. Knowledge is power. Power to prepare and pray as never before. 




No comments:

Post a Comment