Friday, May 25, 2018

The Project is Coming Along

Still not finished with my raised garden bed. I am praying for some reinforcement this afternoon, so we can finish it. As you can see, my fence also needs new stain. There is no end to house maintenance, but if we don't take care of it then the value of it would depreciate is my mentallity. Especially now, if we were ever needing to sell, the competition is much greater than ever before. How do you like to potted plants behind the lattice stonework? I got most of those plants including the arctic willow at Vandussen gardens Plant Sale. Their pot luck table is cheap and wonderful. I just wish Deborah was here to enjoy the warm weather. She would likely be suntanning by now in her colourful bikini. She was such a delight to be around. I miss you dear Deborah.

No comments:

Post a Comment