Thursday, May 17, 2018

Just Be Human

Feeling so tired. When I do get to sit, I'm bombarded with all the coverage of the Royal Wedding to come. I will not be watching it, since it is not going to benefit anyone except the young couple. Harry will be 6th in line to the throne or something like that, and other than knowing he is friends with Obama, and trannies, I do not desire to know more about him.
I am weary of the indifference around me. Many are self serving, and as I age, I'm finding that the youth generally do not care for the old. Today, I am already planning to go to take flowers to Deborah's grave side. I have some lovely iris flowers in my garden. I will do it, eventhough, my hands, and knees hurt. I am very exhausted.
The payment of our home tax will be looming in the back of our mind.   Our tenant already asked us not to raise his rent, because he can't afford to pay more. The demand of watering our garden is falling on me this year, since hubby is not feeling well. I find that even friendships are a chore to maintain. Everything worthwhile is work. I am thinking that at this rate I will need another carpal tunnel surgery on my hand. The many many news headlines on mental health and suicide are taking a toll on me as well. I hope to hear some good news, but there is none. I want to report to my readers some good news, and I can't find any. The work before us is termendous, and the workers are few. Just do me a favor, and when you see your neighbour while you cut the grass, ask them how they really are. Give them a few minutes to talk, and you do the listening. Just be human. We need more humans.
My dad would often say that certain doctors are not suited for their job; that they should be veterinarians instead. This puts a smile on my face.. I have been speaking with my only living aunt in Hungary. She has all her faculties together at age 88. I will share some good stories she shares with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment