Friday, May 25, 2018

Our minute Garden Project

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and nature
You can see our little plum tree surrounded by soil, and the trench that awaits a new wall.  I will show my readers the after picture.
This is our minute garden project. We discarded all the rotten retaining walls around this raised garden bed. I am tired to even look at it. I think there comes a time when we must admit that certain things we cannot do anymore. Sadly, there is no good option, not for me at this time. We are too tired to even contemplate a move. Our eldest daughter is moving out this coming month. We will have yet another bedroom empty. The loss of rental income, and the thought of paying strata fees, and loosing the remainder of our rental income would make a move virtually a disaster. The up side is that Sarah, my devout daughter is moving into the second master bedroom which will now require painting. She is tickled pink as she will have a walk in closet and her own bathroom. The cycle of life, children moving out and hopefully getting married to the right person... God help them, God help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment