Monday, May 28, 2018

My Almost finished Raised Veggie Bed

My family came to help yesterday to finish the raised vegetable bed. It was a long undertaking, but I am happy that for many years it will be functional. The plum tree is infront of it. I happen to acquire these panels from curbside shopping; in another words it was free. Used wood garage doors is what it is. I try to be as creative and frugal as I possibly can. I have more soil to put into it before, I transplant the veggies from my pots. Today, I also bought some river rocks. My husband unloaded the car.
Image may contain: plant and outdoor
This raised bed is twice as long as the picture shows
I love the potted flower plants behind the bed. God made things so beautiful, and lush. The Mason bee's love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment