Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Antarctica Ban and the Flat Earth Motive

A comment in the comment Box..
MrCati, thank you for this research.. I agee on your theory for the following reasons. 8 months ago I saw a very interesting Flat Earth story on youtube, posted bij Eric Dubay. I always knew NASA is BS. Flat earth to me seemed unreal but the points made by Eric Dubay are so strong and answered a lot of questions i always had but never researched. Another reason why i believe it to be true is when i asked my young brother about flat earth, he just returned from the US cause he got his pilot license there, he looked at me whit a bit of a scarry look and told me to stay away from flat earth. When i asked him why, all he said was Sister, stay away from there. He knows and because he is still young he must be scared and confussed. Anyway, Eric Dubay did 10 years of research and then posted everything on Youtube at once, in case he might got killed before he got everything out. Since that moment pr obama got involved by telling "the people" that we should not buy in to that story and there was no time to invest in this "theory". At the same time NASA told us not to question the fact that we are on a spinning ball because science setteled this. Science is never setteled..... Nobody knows everything there is to know. I never heard of this woman Steere. The fact she can travel the plane is only possibe if the powers that be allow hers to. Eric Dubay only does interview on alt radio. He is in hidding. Last but not least, Wikileaks released 24 pictures of antartica and you asked us to think along with you why they did this. I think it is cause more and more people got curious about antaritica and want to visit to see for themselves. By showing us the pictures those evil powers hope we will give that up. Wikileaks never hides info, they just give it. Regardless of the danger they put themselves in. Why be cryptic now. Few months ago i started to question Wikileaks aswell. Hope You get all my spells, I live in the Netherlands so English is not my native language. Hope to receive more of your shows

No comments:

Post a Comment