Saturday, November 12, 2016

Deborah's Friend

I just heard from Deborah's friend from her youth group in church. She would like to locate Deborah's burial site at Valley View Funeral Home. She is now 22, and from what I see on facebook she has a child already, and announced she was married. Her message She is one of the two Kayla's she was close to.  She said she was led to go to the cemetery and was looking for her grave, but could not find it. I recall her in our home several times, sweet girl.
 One day Deborah's her body will no longer be there and sleeping. She will be resurrected, and we will forever be with the Lord. My heart aches as we miss out on all the milestones in Deborah's life. Her friendships broken, her future career, her family, her interaction with all of us. I wonder about all those things with a certain amount of distraction by television, youtube etc, to mask the pain. Deborah will not be here for our dinners, our birthdays, for her sisters graduation from nursing school, for so many events that would have continued to tie us. As the season again changes and we turned our clocks back, I wish I too could turn the clock back and never lived through what we did. I truly cry with the rain drops today, remembering what we could of had, had she not been drowned in her illness of psychosis, and likely bi-polar that we did not even know about.  Hold your loved ones close, as tomorrow can change in an instant. I wish America would embrace their new President Elect. Only God sees his heart, and it has always been Obama who played the race cared and not Trump. Trump's son in law is a Jew, so we certainly do not have to fear that he is like Hitler.. I am sad for the Millenials that don't know about history and the horror of violence and social unrest. Love one another, Love God.

No comments:

Post a Comment