Saturday, June 25, 2016

Daily Crow Article

My times are in Your hands | Bridal exit nearing

Before proceeding, consider these two watchmen’s prophetic end times insights on the latest geopolitical high impact events such as ‘Brexit and ‘Pulse’ first, for, in order to stabilize, manage and steer ourselves in their aftermath let alone inform, support or lead others, we need to know where we are in prophetic time and place.
If you’re new to this blog, know that we write from a Biblical perspective and understanding we are inundated by global systemic changes soon converging into systemic destruction which will profoundly impact lives. This position may be overwhelming and regarded as extremely negative when first confronted with and – as a first reaction – you may be tempted to negate, deny the content or discredit the messenger. If so, that’s understandable. I ask you nonetheless to work through these initial emotional and mental reactions should they arise and hang in there. When fearful in light of unexpected negative feedback, ask yourself if the information comes across as truthful and discern the intent from which it is written.
Understanding and solutions will be provided. Bible prophecy not only offers future-proof insight into the deeper things of God, it offers the pathway to salvation for our soul and deep rooted piece of mind, it enhances our responsiveness, sobriety and vigilance to overcome even the worst of foretold changes including a merciful escape from the soon cascading global destructive events. Brace yourself if you’re new to this perspective and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or remarks.

cropped-cropped-cropped-Main-Header-crop-copy11-1
Viewing and reading the prophetic signs of the times, presented by Scripture led and Holy Spirit filled watchmen and ministers of today and days long gone by, we have come to know the time of His coming is at hand as well as how to respond in congruence with God’s Word. This notion may be overwhelming; it is to me at times.
Prophetic cascade
Sometimes, end times – even prophetic ‘high watch’ times we currently find ourselves in – can seem abstract, even distant as if viewed as mere projections onto an external canvas or timepiece outside my personal life, be it the heavens as celestial signs, on the world stage through multimedia outlets which severely obscure reality, in geopolitical affairs with global unification, messianic leaders coming center stage, wars and rumors thereof and the division of Jerusalem as prophetic time markers. Spiritual opposition can bind us to this mental state of being a mere spectator of cascading externalities or, once incrementally ingested, induce fight, flight and freeze responses due to our ineptness to process matters with sound mindedness, spiritual vigilance and Biblical discernment and hinder our response to the leap frog systemic changes occurring at break neck speed.
The Lord, especially in these times, calls us to watch and pray. Draw near to Him, be still and know …. He is in full control, keeping the time, prophetic times and our personal times.
Drawing nearer to the creator and keeper of all, grasping His outstretched hand and enveloping ourselves in his comforting arms, surrendering and yielding our whole being, forms the solution and bridge crossing any soul, mind or heart divide, as always. To (re-)gain closeness and inner piece, inner obstacles often have to be overcome, undue control mechanism yielded and (hidden) sin repented of first.
In this teaching Charles Spurgeon invites us to obtain such gap bridging knowledge and understanding how, in addition to time at large and prophetic times enveloping us, the times of our personal and inner lives are secured in His hands as well. We find the foundation of this teaching in the 31st psalm (KJV):
31 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.
Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.
For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name’s sake lead me, and guide me.
Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.
Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.
I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the Lord.
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
10 For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.
11 I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me.
12 I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel.
13 For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.
14 But I trusted in thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my God.
15 My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
16 Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies’ sake.
17 Let me not be ashamed, O Lord; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
18 Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
19 Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!
20 Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
21 Blessed be the Lord: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.
22 For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.
23 O love the Lord, all ye his saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Spurgeon’s study does not contrast the whole body of the saints enjoying security and assurance together from knowing the large scale prophetic times, but, after all, truth is sweetened and ingested more easily when we taste the flavor of it for ourselves.
The Lord draws us near to him into the understanding that He works all worldly things according to His purpose; and invites us to abide in the presence of His gracious, loving Spirit ruling our personal lives as well.
At times, I struggle with fear including fear of the unknown, rejection at large and by Him eventually, trickling down to the wellbeing of my children and fate of (as of yet unsaved) loved ones and friends and often seek the Lord for (re-)assurance, for deliverance from fear induced fight, flight and freeze and letting go of the need to be in control and pray to come into proper alignment.
Nearing Him in spirit, knowing how near He actually is and cares for every detail in our lives eases, settles and heals. Our time is not in our hands, nor in the enemy’s. We are not to fear men’s judgements but may enjoy great expectations of what the Lord has and will undertake for us and our loved ones in these end times especially.
He, through His Word, Spirit and diligent servants, gives us ample insight into events unfolding and offers us security in both knowing and understanding times and our responsiveness, yet invites us also to be grateful and content with what is already established, revealed and matters still sealed. His future promises and blessings are rock solid, kept by his unchanging, loving nature extending towards us. Whatever we yield and whomever we lay in His hands, knowing our time on earth is nearly ending, are as well.
All the while news headlines are projecting an apocalyptically presented, yet factually uncertain aftermath of BREXIT, most people are unaware that legally this highly publicized events was merely a non binding referendum. A high conflict divorce is nonetheless being foreshadowed in the worldwide media outlets. The swaying and subconscious anchoring of emotions to power sources outside ourselves, divisions of underlying loyalties, split in our thought lives and fear of transnational systemic implosion and destruction is firmly anchored nevertheless.
Trailblazing, wild maned leadership
This is how pre-traumatic stress is orchestrated and mass conditioning furthered, acted out on a world stage while the unsuspecting masses (unconsciously) await a future messianic come-save-all type leader coming from behind the curtains after worldwide sudden destruction with capabilities well beyond those of the current, seemingly untamed geopolitical trailblazers and deemed political outsiders. These political stage storming rebels such as Boris or Trump (in my home country personified by wild maned controlled opposition leader Geert Wilders) are in fact elite groomed and highly skilled to sway and bind people emotionally and politically – based on the assumption they can provide or make-deal solutions to deep rooted spiritual and moral problems we cannot vote our way out of – assemble, divide and re-assemble the increasingly deceived people and further usurp their God given liberty, power and authority on the broad Satanic pathway towards destruction and eternal damnation unless they repent and call upon the Lord.

Brexit | Bridal exit 
With discerning spiritual eyes, we may see Brexit as conveying an all together different message to the coming worldly destruction simultaneously, namely that of a soon approaching exit and return of the true Lion of Judah for His redeemed bride, His assembled believers, growing in sobriety, vigilance, readiness and even excitement.
Etymology reveals:
exit (n.) 1530s (late 15c. as a Latin word in English), originally a stage direction, from Latin exit “he or she goes out,” third person singular present indicative of exire”go out, go forth, depart,” from ex- “out” (see ex-) + ire “to go” (see ion). Also from Latin exitus “a leaving, a going out,” noun of action from exire. Meaning “a departure” (originally from the stage) is from 1580s. Meaning “a way of departure” is from 1690s; specific meaning “door for leaving” is from 1786. The verb is c. 1600, from the noun; it ought to be left to stage directions and the clunky jargon of police reports. Related: Exited; exiting.Those who neither know Latin nor read plays are apt to forget or not know that this is a singular verb with plural exeunt. [Fowler] exeunt (v.) stage direction, late 15c., from Latin, literally “they go out,” third person plural present indicative of exire (see exit).






Brexit thus conveys a message of a nearing exit for the Lord’s bride (a subset of the body of believers set apart by the Lord), a divorce or breaking away from the kingdom of this world into matrimony with Him in His heavenly Kingdom, a spiritual division between the wise virgins and foolish ones.
Let us continue to watch and pray to be found worthy to escape the fate of the latter and inform and help others, knowing His hands of grace and mercy are still extended.
Blessings,
Sabine
On repeat, for preparation in light of the Lord’s soon coming








Print
Information concerning the nature and timing of the rapture, the escape from end times destructive events and worldwide judgement, the Lord offers believers in Him 

How do I prepare myself spiritually and physically for His coming?

What may happen if I do not surrender to Jesus commands, do not prepare or stray away from the Lord?
You may be left behind with the hypocrites and unbelievers to endure tribulation:

Information for those left behind
When Jesus returns for His Bride (the ones who have accepted Him as Lord and Savior, children up to the age of accountability and those with uninformed conscience) there will be many lost loved ones and friends wondering what happened. They will likely be shocked, frightened and in great of information and basic comfort.
Be encouraged to write them a letter you could leave behind or post on social media to inform and equip them to deal with what happened.
Below, please find a template or checklist for this purpose, with basic topics that may help convey your thoughts, multiple sample letters and guidance documents for the post rapture time frame.

After the rapture and worldwide sudden destruction, the Antichrist will enter the scene. Great delusion will follow. Even time and space dimensions are foretold to be manipulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment