Sunday, August 12, 2018

You're My Pot of Gold

I just love the song in this post! My friend Mary has been an avid watcher of Our Lord's Return. The family members we lost to suicide are everything and more than what the lyrics of the song says.
This won't show in anyone else's News Feed unless you share it
I had a pedicilure dream. My niece was next to me and said sing the song you always sing and pray with me before you go one last time. I will tell the song I sing to my kids in a minute. Well I sang and prayed to her and kissed her and she smiled. It was Pitch dark outside and I saw a bus coming. I climbed aboard and it was full of people. I saw a boy in a pair of purple pajamas with white horses all over them. Funny thing is my daughter has these exact pair of pjs. Everyone was like we're going to school. I said there's no school yet and they smiled. I knew we were going someplace special cause I could feel it. Thats when I woke up.
This dream meant alot to me cause those horses will be Jesus riding them when he comes to get us. Now, the fact my niece knew it was our last time seeing each other says alot. I know the bus was taking us home. The song I sing the my kids I never realized how much meaning it had but my mom Sang it to me as a kid and her mom the same. I sing this every single night because it comforts my kids souls.
You're the end of the rainbow
You're my pot of gold
You're mommy's( only in dream I said aunties) little girl/boy to heaven to hold
You're precious gems thats what you are
You're mommy's bride and shinning star
You're the spirit of Christmas
You're the star on my tree
You're easter bunny to your mommy
You're sugar your spice
You're everything nice
And you're mommy's little boy/girl
Jesus is coming and this is a sure sign. Behold he comes riding on the clouds. Shining like the sun at the trumpet call. Lift your heads. It's the year of Jubilee. Out of Zions hill till salvation comes. Be ye ready always!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment