Friday, August 10, 2018

Steinman coming to my home

Today I attended a funeral of a friend's father at Valley View, the same place where Deborah is burried. I did not think it would be so hard, but when the pictures started to be shown, I had to leave the room, and spent time in the powder room. Upon having some refreshments with Deborah's former piano teacher; who by the way has her masters in psychology now, I watered her graveside.
August 18th is just around the corner, and I want her grass to be green, even though it has not rained for months. A funeral for someone who has lived into their 90's and a daughter like mine who took her life at age 19 is quiet different.
My hope is to see her again, soon; waiting expectantly for our Lord's return.
My friend Stephen Steinman who has now written a 600 page book on prophecy and the pending events will be coming over from Victoria Island to visit us once again. I can't wait to spend time in the Bible, and learn so much. Once he has found a publisher, the books will be made available to all. I have heard glimpses into the pages of this book, and it is wildly wonderful. I will share certain points at a later time. But now, I am very tired and must go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment