Monday, July 9, 2018

Thank you Sarah

A big thank you to my daughter Sarah for keeping me current in this age of technology. There is so many ways to sign in to different accounts, and we needed to do some housecleaning on the computer front. From now on she did give me the suggestion when the question, do you wish the computer to remember your password? to say YES. I think with age we all have to do this, or have a little notie paper with all our information on it. I don't want to be vulnerable to hackers on this blog, and I so greately wish to benefit our community to pull together, and ask hard questions about mental health, depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts. We can no longer ignore it and brush it under the rug. We must ask our neighbour 'How are you REALLY doing?"
Thank you again for taking the time out while you are writing your book, to help me out with all these difficulties. Love you sooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment