Monday, July 9, 2018

A walk at Fleetwood Park

Today, I had a nice walk with some folks at Fleetwood Park. Instead of walking around in the cemetary, the families who lost loved ones to suicide and homicide walked in a wonderful park, and had a picnic afterwards. We had a new family join us today. Who wants to be in this group; one would ask? Nobody, yet we rely and depend on each other for comfort, a fresh word of wisdom or encouragement. Eventhough I have my leg bandaged, I managed to keep up with everyone. Later on in the day, I went to the doctors who changed my gauze,,,, and told me to come back in 2 days for more medicine. It is a paraffin drenched gauze with many anti-bacteria chemicals on it called grass something. I believe God will heal my leg from this branch poke. It is almost 2 months in the making. Leg ulcers are particularly hard to heal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment