Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Hungarian Dresses

This is a Photo, of a Traditional Dress, Hungarian Ladies wore. Deborah's ancestry is Hungarian. I am very proud to be Hungarian. I am even more thankful to be part of the family of God. I have many porcelain ornamental dishes, and hand embroidered pillowcases and table cloths that are fully Magyar. My only great regret is not having passed on the language to my children. Some of the reasons for this failure is that I worked for a number of years while the children were young, and my husband is not Hungarian. Also sadly, the relative base did not exist here, which could have enforced the language. One of my daughters had a speech impediment, so I was glad that she even learned the one language common to us, English. I truly tried, but I have been unsuccessful.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment