Sunday, December 31, 2017

My Throat is scratchy

I just started coughing at church today, after a beautiful morning service. We took our Japanese student there for the first time.She loved the many songs and music. We even sang a few words in African. She got to see her countries flag. She has only been exposed to Buddhist Temples in the New Year. I did not shake people's hands, but hurried home to take my vitamin C. My adult children are mostly staying home to avoid the frigid cold outside. They are heading out for dinner, and then they'll have a quiet night of making goals for the new year. I will be making crafts with my student. There is no incentive for us to go out again tonight. We locked the outdoor cat indoors as the temperature will be below zero tonight. There have been warnings from the SPCA (animal control) to keep pets indoors, even here in the lower mainland of British Columbia. Just an hours drive from us, had 66 cm of snowfall in Agassiz. Please stay healthy, and hopeful for the New Year. Don't seclude yourself from friends and family. Jesus loves you so much, we can't even comprehend it. He has sustained us last year, and He will sustain us moment by moment in the future. Please keep your courage, and never give up. This is my hope for you. You are very special to me, and we need you desperately. Many hugs to all my readers, and spend some quality time together with loved ones, or even the Bible; the living Word of God. After all, this is all we can take with us, what we have learned and implemented into our lives from the Word of God. Everything else will pass away, but Jesus' Words will never pass away!! Happy Jubilee New Years. Christ is coming very Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment