Saturday, July 30, 2016

Update

Remember, how I said that Deborah's vase was leaking? Well, when I had gotten home a phone message had indicated that they welded/fixed the vase so I should not be having a problem with the water dissipating from the vase. I was glad to hear this. Today was one of those days that entailed me standing on my feet. I showed the Japanese student how to make Hungarian Gulyas, and crepes stuffed with cottage cheese, and some with plum butter which I made. I think I woke her up too early at 9 ish, and we resumed peeling potatoes, carrots, Kohlrabi, and many other things. My dad taught me to put majorana and bay leaves into the soup. I put little egg noodles into it as well, we call this Tarhonya. So not only did the student got to learn, but my lone roofer who showed up on this long weekend called BC Day (this Monday) had a nice hot meal. I sprinkled the crepes with vanilla sugar, and we enjoyed it immensely.
My roof is coming along and I will attach  a few pictures to show you of the process. It will be more expensive than originally thought, as it needed sheets of plywood to cover the entire structure. So, just incase the Lord  does not come before the end of the year, we will have a solid structure, and not have to worry about leaks

No comments:

Post a Comment