Friday, July 29, 2016

Perfect Love

My Friends Post

"Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love."
1John 4:17-18.
LOVE AND FEAR DO NOT MIX.
In whom is LOVE perfected?
It is in him that Loves GOD.
How do we Love GOD? Let the LORD tell us.
How does GOD tell us to Love HIM??
"If ye love Me, keep My commandments."
John 14:15
"He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him."
John 14:21
"If a man love Me, he will keep My words: and My Father will love him, and WE will come unto him, and make OUR abode with him. He that loveth Me not keepeth not My sayings: and the Word which ye hear is not Mine, but the Father's which sent Me."
John 14: 23-24.
"If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in My love; even as I have kept My Father's commandments, and abide in HIS love."
John 15:10
"By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep His commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments: and His commandments are not grievous."
1John 5:2-3.
OBVIOUSLY - IF WE PERFECT THE LOVE OF GOD, FEAR AND TORMENT SHALL NOT BE OUR PROBLEM: BECAUSE WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS.
PERFECT LOVE FOR GOD IS KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment