Thursday, July 14, 2016

Blue Hydrangeas

I had a quick visit to the Cemetery today. I had no flowers with me, so I checked out the stall where all the vases/plastic flowers are placed by the gardeners. I thought if I have no fresh flowers for Deborah's grave, then at least I can place some discarded plastic ones. Well, I was shocked beyond belief. There was a huge orange bucket with water and gorgeous blue hydrangeas in it with long stems. This was the only time that I had no fresh flowers, and remarkably the Lord provided. Not just any flower, but the very flowers that were placed on the tables at the reception we had at the ceremony There were long tables full of food, and these gorgeous flowers, on the tables.
I filled 3 vases with these flowers, and as I shed a few tears, I realized that two years are coming up in mid August. We have been without my precious child for two years.
My Japanese student is a distraction, and I do enjoy her company. She has questions for us, as to where our favorite places are in BC, and I told her Whistler. I described to her what people do there, snowshoe, ski, and snowboard. I had her draw pictures of the gear, so she can share in her class. I sadly have no pictures of Whistler to give her, so hopefully, she can show her drawings. The weekends will be difficult, as so much  spare time and I have little energy , patience, or health to roam around with her in the city. Hopefully, I can extend a more emotional connection, and I already showed her the 4 steps to salvation in Japanese , on line.blue-hydrangea_49

No comments:

Post a Comment