Saturday, July 9, 2016

A Glimpse of Today

Today, I found out that a friend is writing a book. He allowed me to proof read his first chapter, and asked for input about the content. It is a great privilege to be shown this before anyone else has access to it. It is about God's enigma machine; His perfect signs for the end time. I am so happy that the Lord is giving him the words to write, almost nonstop.
I also had a telephone call from a friend who was so supportive of us during Deborah's passing. She offered to bring me summer apples, and we shared about her joy of being a grandmother. This one thing I believe I will never experience, as two of my daughters are single. Now one has passed, and only one is married. They are not trying for a baby until she finishes her school at least, and works as a nurse for a while. So before all of this is done, I'm confident that the Lord will be back to take His children home. I don't think I know how to be happy anymore, my life has been and is full of much sorrow. Now, I know that joy often walks together with sorrow, but my plate, I'm afraid has been more full of sorrow. I am hopeful, that in the next life I will be comforted.
Overall, my life is nothing like I have envisioned it to be. Our desires go unfulfilled here. My only joy is when I see people happy. My son in law and daughter went to the Stanley Park Aquarium the other night. There was some sort of evening show, with the Beluga whales. Not only did you get to touch them, and feed them, but there were cocktails served, as well. What a date night? It must have been real cool. I am also happy that one of my daughter's may have gone out on a date. She did her make up, and downplayed it, saying she was just practicing with it's application. Then, she snuck out, and is gone. I don't even know what she wore. So hopefully, she is assertive enough to have friends around her, now that her summer is free of work. I am trying to avoid the news as so much of it is blacked out and events are staged, so we are no longer capable of recognizing manufactured terrorism from reality.
My other highlight of the day was to talk to a relative in Hungary. He says, that eventhough the Polish embrace the UN, and Obama, Hungary does not. They stated that they will in no shape support any aggression against Russia. You may also recall my total shock and disappointment that our Prime Minister in Canada, Trudeau pulled back from fighting ISIS, but now is situated in Latvia with the UN, to help the Eastern European countries fight Russia.. How Ridiculous!!!Hungary now is also experiencing another invasion of migrants. They are of course quickly sent back. They are not going to Poland, only Hungary. Times are perilous. the entire middle east has been destroyed by the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment