Sunday, July 24, 2016

And God shall Wipe Away Each Tear

Today, I went with my Japanese student to a New West Japanese Gospel church service. I was told that the bridge that my daughter took her life from, was closed due to repairs, so I went the long way there. These two girls have never heard the gospel, or read their bibles. We had fellowship after wards, and went to Queens Park, where they saw the rose garden and the petting zoo. They are almost apathetic about the many wonders that they get to see here. They are slow to speak, and when they do it is just a few words here and there. I told them that their parents sacrificed a lot to have them come here , and they must make a greater effort to learn the language. English is the second language in Japan, even as French is in Canada, so I emphasized that they must be able to communicate to their teachers what they see, and do. Yesterday, for instance a home-stay mom took them to a Caribbean, Fijian and East Indian Festival. I have never attended such cultural festivals before, and wished that they would describe to me in detail their experience. However, they could share just a few words. So my frustration is mounting, but I have to keep sweet and gentle. Coming home, I learned from the ladies in the park that the bridge is in fact open. So, again I drove across it coming home. Thankfully, the side where the sidewalk is was covered by construction tarps. Our lives will never be the same.

My further frustration is compounded by the fact that I have been getting the downstairs suite ready for the next occupants/tenants. It has been a painstaking job, with slow progress, as the whole unit has to be repainted, and cleaned from top to bottom. I hired some help, but still it is a chore. Then comes the greater challenge, finding a decent tenant. I am also looking at a new roof repair, which will go into a ten thousand dollar bill. So much for that.

My consolation, is that my daughter has been counseling people on line in order to prevent them for taking an avenue of no return. I am thankful that Deborah is no longer suffering,and await the day that we will all be united in love, in peace and in health. No more sorrow, no more pain, no more crying.

Revelation 21Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

21 And I saw new heaven and new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth went away, and the sea is not now [and now is not the sea].
And I John saw the holy city Jerusalem, new, coming down from heaven, made ready of God, as a wife adorned to her husband. [And I John saw the holy city Jerusalem, new, coming down from heaven of God, made ready as a wife adorned to her husband.]
And I heard a great voice from the throne [And I heard a great voice of the throne], saying, Lo! the tabernacle of God is with men, and he shall dwell with them; and they shall be his people, and he God with them shall be their God.
And God shall wipe away each tear from the eyes of them; and death shall no more be, neither mourning, neither crying, neither sorrow, shall (all) be over; which first things went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment